Florence Product Liability Lawyers
For more than 20 years, Aiken, Bridges, Elliott, Tyler, & Saleeby has been a leading insurance company defense firm for defective product claims in eastern South Carolina.
Our product liability attorneys have extensive experience both defending lawsuits involving a wide variety of industries and products, including:
- defective machines, heavy equipment, and industrial plants
- defective chemicals, including farm chemicals
- defective fertilizer
- defective motor vehicle components, such as seatbelts, air bags, brakes, gasoline tanks, windows, and door locks
- defective vans modified for handicapped use
- faulty wheelchairs
- defective wheelchair lifts and other forms of handicapped access
- defective ladders
- defective components in manufactured housing
Our attorneys have an exemplary reputation with insurance companies in eastern South Carolina, as well as with judges and other lawyers.
Free Initial Consultation: Contact our Myrtle Beach and Florence Product Liability Attorneys.
Our product liability attorneys routinely serve clients in the Pee Dee and Grand Strand regions of eastern South Carolina, including Florence, Myrtle Beach, Berkeley, Charleston, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Dillon, Dorchester, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Kershaw, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Richland, Sumter, and Williamsburg counties.